Presidents Day is a federal holiday, and that means many workers will have the day off.
Presidents Day was originally established in 1885 in recognition of the nation's first commander-in-chief, President George Washington. Commonly referred to as "Washington's Birthday," Presidents Day also celebrates all U.S. presidents past and present.
Here is a list of business and services that are closed and open on Monday, Feb. 18.
* Public schools in Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee counties
* Palm Beach County Clerk's office
* Many government offices including courts in Palm Beach County
* Most major banks
* Post offices
* Public libraries in Palm Beach County; No materials will be due on this day
* Federal courts
* The New York Stock Exchange
* Palm Beach County schools
* Tri-Rail will have normal weekday service
* Brightline will have regular service
* St. Lucie County Clerk's office, Martin County Clerk's office, Indian River County Clerk's office, Okeechobee County Clerk's office
* State offices
* Grocery stores