ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - Several businesses were evacuated Monday morning after a gas leak in Royal Palm Beach.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Capt. Albert Borroto said in a written statement at 9:04 a.m. that the leak is occurring at a shopping center located at 1124 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
Among the businesses in the shopping center are a Publix and UPS store.
Fire Rescue tweeted at 9:36 a.m. that businesses were reopened.
No injuries were reported.
John Smith Cmd *update2* Utility company on location, businesses are reopened— PBC Fire Rescue (@PBCFR) June 4, 2018
John Smith Cmd *update2* Utility company on location, businesses are reopened