News

Actions

VIDEO: Man burned after e-cig explodes on Fresno bus

Posted: 8:04 AM, Dec 22, 2016
Updated: 2016-12-22 08:10:18-05
VIDEO: Man injured after e-cig explodes on bus
VIDEO: Man injured after e-cig explodes on bus

(KSEE/NBC) - A California man is recovering from burns after his electronic cigarette exploded Wednesday in his pocket.

The 53-year-old man was on a city bus in Fresno when the device suddenly blew up, burning the man.

A camera on the bus captured the entire ordeal.

 

The victim was treated at the scene and taken to a local hospital with minor burns to his right hand and thigh.

Courtesy: NBC News Channel