The Florida Department of Health announced Friday evening that two people have died and two new presumptive positive cases have been identified.
On Saturday, the department announced one new presumptive positive case has been identified in Lee County, one in Manatee County, and another in Charlotte County. The department says all three of those individuals have been isolated and are receiving care.
.@HealthyFla has announced a new presumptive positive Florida #COVID19 case in Lee County: The individual is isolated and being appropriately cared for. For the total case count and more important information, visit https://t.co/e1S8bGG26U @CDCgov— Florida Dept. Health (@HealthyFla) March 7, 2020
RELATED: Latest news on coronavirus
The victims who died were a patient in Santa Rosa County, Florida's Panhandle, after an international trip and a person in Lee County in his or her 70s who also traveled abroad.
According to the health department, two Broward County men, ages 75 and 65, have been identified as presumptive positive cases.
Both men are said to be in isolation and are being monitored by health officials.
The Florida Department of Health reported Friday morning 55 negative test results, and no change in the number of positive test results in the state.
.@HealthyFla has announced 3 new presumptive positive Florida #COVID19 cases: 2 in Broward County that are isolated and 1 in Lee County that is deceased. A previously-announced case in Santa Rosa County is also deceased. For #COVID19 updates, visit https://t.co/e1S8bGG26U— Florida Dept. Health (@HealthyFla) March 7, 2020