Numerous organizations, companies and people have stepped up to help those impacted by the Surfside condominium collapse.
If you're looking to help, we've compiled a list below of organizations looking for volunteers or donations to help all of those who were effected.
- Coral Gables Community Foundation, the Miami Foundation, and the Key Biscayne Community Foundation are asking people to contribute to The Surfside Hardship Fund.
- The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is creating an emergency fund for short-term and long-term needs. They accept checks with the notation Surfside Building Collapse at 4200 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33137. They are also accepting donations via credit card. For more information about the fund, call 305-576-4000 or click here.
- The Shul of Bal Harbour is accepting donations for those impacted by the collapse. Click here to donate.
- The Miami Heat Charitable Fund is working with the humanitarian organization Direct Relief and raising funds to help survivors and first responders. Click here to donate.
- GoFundMe launched a centralized hub identifying all verified fundraisers. Click here to donate.
- Florida Blue and New Directions Behavioral Health are offering a free bilingual grief counseling hotline by calling 833-848-1762.
- The Duffy's Foundation announced that they are matching up to $10,000 of all the money that is donated to help support the victims and first responders of Surfside. You can either donate here or the next time you dine at a Duffy's restaurant, round up your check to donate to "Change for Charity." All donations now through July will be donated to the victims of Surfside.