Boynton Beach police have arrested 15 people following a monthlong drug investigation which they called Operation Dirty Dope.
In addition, police say they raided two residences and found large amounts of cocaine, heroin, marijuana and cash.
Police say they investigation was the result of a recent increase in heroin overdoses.
They say there have been 247 drug overdoses in the city, and 19 overdose deaths, since the first of the year.
Those arrested face charges ranging from the sale of heroin and cocaine to marijuana possession and resisting arrest.
Police say more arrests are expected.
1. Serge Racine, DOB 2/14/96, Sale of Heroin (two counts)
2. Wolson Francois, DOB 12/30/95, Sale of Heroin within 1,000 feet of a park, Sale of Cocaine
3. Mervens Moreau, DOB 2/14/96, Possession of Heroin with intent to sell
4. Christopher Diverant, DOB 2/24/95, Sale of Heroin
5. Randy Butler, DOB 1/19/85, Sale of Heroin within 1,000 feet of a convenience store
6. Deandre Alexander, DOB 3/15/78 Sale of Cocaine (two counts)
7. Anthony Chester, DOB 4/13/62, Sale of Cocaine
8. Jonathan Williams, DOB 10/13/84, Sale of Cocaine
9. John Black, 5/20/93, Sale of Heroin
10. Jeffrey Dominique, DOB 8/26/97, Sale of Cocaine, Resisting arrest with violence, tampering with evidence
11. Evens Archelus, DOB 8/25/96, Possession of Cocaine with intent to sell within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of an imitation substance
12. Cody Payne, DOB 8/24/90, Possession of marijuana with intent to sell
13. Christopher Dubuc, DOB 4/16/91, Possession of marijuana with intent to sell
14. Molly Haga, DOB 3/16/90, Possession of marijuana
15. Richard Similorme, 8/6/96, Resisting arrest without violence
— Boynton Beach Police (@BBPD) September 14, 2016