News

Actions

Fire damages Okeechobee mobile home

Posted at 4:04 PM, Jul 19, 2016
and last updated 2016-07-19 16:04:11-04

The Red Cross was called to help a homeowner in Okeechobee County after a mobile home fire.

Okeechobee County Fire Rescue crews were able to quickly put out the fire in the 5000 block of 122 Drive Monday.

While checking for hot spots they found a cat unharmed and reunited the animal with its owner.

Firefighters determined the fire was caused by unattended cooking on the stove.
 

Tokyo Olympics Medal Count as of late July 24, 2021