Crews are on the scene of a commercial gas leak inTequesta, according toTequestaFire Rescue.
The incident happened Saturday morning at the McCarthy's Pubin the 500 block of US Highway 1.
The Palm Beach County Fire Rescue was called to assist.
The business was evacuated briefly, but everyone was allowed back inside.
The leak was found and fixed, officials said.
No injuries or damage were reported.
? Austin Carter (@AustinWPTV) June 4, 2016
On the scene of a commercial gas leak in the 500 block of US Hwy 1 I. Tequesta. https://t.co/3zVzZJ1pD5
? Tequesta Fire-Rescue (@TequestaFR) June 4, 2016