LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. — A worker was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after getting shocked by a live wire.
According to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, crews responded to Palm Beach Aggregates, a construction and mining company located at 20125 Southern Blvd. in Loxahatchee, around 11 a.m. after receiving reports of a possible electrocution.
Fire Rescue officials said a worker had been using an excavating machine when he came in contact with a live wire and was shocked.
The injured worker was flown to a local trauma hospital by TraumaHawk. His condition is unknown.
#TeamPBCFR #Firefighters and #SpecialOperations team responded to Palm Beach Aggregates for an injured worker this morning. Patient was treated by @PBCFR Paramedics and transported by Traumahawk to a local trauma hospital. @healthcaredist pic.twitter.com/FtuTlwbqCT— PBC Fire Rescue (@PBCFR) September 18, 2019