Job seekers, get your resume ready.
Tuesday is the South Florida Mega Job Fair at the Marriott in downtown West Palm Beach. It starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
More than 30 companies will be at the job fair looking to hire about a thousand people.
Positions range from $11 an hour to $100,000 year. More than 500 jobs are available.
The Marriott is located at 1001 Okeechobee Blvd.
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
- Pre-Register Online at www.jobnewsusa.com
- Print out your registration page and bring it with you! This is your "fast pass" into the Job Fair at 10 a.m. ONLY!
- Dress your absolute best! This doesn't mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional!
- Update your Resume and bring at least 15 copies with you.
- Do your Research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event!
- Last but not least -- make sure you arrange for a baby sitter! No children will be allowed into the event.
What to do AT the Job Fair:
- Arrive with a Positive Attitude and smile
- Bring at Least 15 copies of your resume
- Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Career Fair
- Make sure you visit every employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
No cellphones inside the Career Fair room! Treat it as a large interview and be professional!