From the cool cars, to the fancy parties, to the action. Who isn't jealous of James Bond?
The newest James Bond movie "Spectre" hits theaters November 6.
Until the end of the year, the Brazilian Court Hotel on Palm Beach wants to let you live a life like 007 leads on the big screen for a weekend.
"A little bit of mystery, a lot of adventure, and definitely just that glamour and that feeling of luxury," says Ashley Kerwin of the Brazilian Court Hotel.
The hotel calls it their "Brazilian Bond" package, it includes:
• Private helicopter tour of Palm Beach
• Private yacht sunset cruise including poker and cigar sampling
• Tom Ford cufflinks for him, Louboutin iconic ‘Pigalle' heels for her
• Aston Martin DB9 rental for entire weekend
• Welcome bottles of Macallan Whiskey and Bollinger Champagne
• Sleek styling session at Frederic Fekkai
• Seven-course Chef’s Table dining experience with whiskey tasting at Café Boulud
• Two-night accommodations in the lavish two-bedroom Hepburn Suite
• 'Bond 50’ Blu-Ray collectors set
How much does it cost to live like James Bond for a weekend on Palm Beach?
The package starts at $23,300 for a two-night stay.
The hotel is hoping there is someone who really wants to get into the spirit of James Bond.
"We haven't had any bites yet, but we've definitely had some people show some interest. so we're hoping we get the ultimate bond fan to book with us soon," Kerwin says.
For more information on the Brazilian Court click here: