PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. — If you live in Palm Beach County, you may be able to cash in!
Florida's Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis announced on Monday that Palm Beach County holds more than $209 million in unclaimed property.
"Now is the perfect time to search to see if you or your business has unclaimed property in Florida," Patronis said in a statement. "With the holiday season being an expensive time of year, we could all use a little extra spending money."
Here's a breakdown of unclaimed property by county:
- Palm Beach County: $209,213,924
- Martin County: $17,827,288
- St. Lucie County: $22,563,774
- Indian River County: $14,885,271
- Okeechobee County: $3,229,978
To see if you have any unclaimed property waiting for you, click here.