News

Actions

Lake Worth child sets mattress on fire

Posted at 11:09 PM, Jan 02, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-02 23:10:33-05

No one was hurt after a child set a mattress on fire in Lake Worth Saturday afternoon.

Palm Beach Fire Rescue arrived at the house on the 600 block of 15th St. South at about 1 p.m.

NewsChannel 5 cameras captured a burned mattress outside the house.

Homeowners said a small child accidentally lit the mattress on fire.

Investigators from the fire department planned to recreate the scene to check out that story and find out where the fire started.