UPDATE: Trader Joe's says a recent recall now includes all lot/date codes of Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice (SKU/Barcode 00521482) and Trader Joe's Chicken Fried Rice (SKU/Barcode 00332514).
Trader Joe's grocery stores have recalled a few of their frozen vegetables because they may be contaminated with listeria.
The following products, from any lot containing the code "BF" [e.g. 115 16 BF 22:58 C PRODUCT OF USA] may be contaminated.
They following items are currently under recall:
- Trader Joe's Organic Peas (SKU/Barcode 00496636)
- Trader Joe's Petite Peas (SKU/Barcode 00122689)
- Trader Joe's Organic Whole Green Beans (SKU/Barcode 00169219)
- Trader Joe's Broccoli Florettes (SKU/Barcode 00542784)
- Trader Joe's Organic Foursome (SKU/Barcode 00908672)
Trader Joe's Super Sweet Cut Corn (SKU/Barcode 00299633) with lot codes:
(the xx is a placeholder for hours of production—all apply; any codes that start with the highlighted 9 digits are implicated in this recall)
If you purchased any of the affected vegetable products with the "BF" code, please do not eat them. Consumers are urged to discard the product or return it to any Trader Joe's for a full refund.
If you have any questions, you may call Trader Joe's Customer Relations at (626) 599-3817 Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time or send the company an email.