Hardware supply giant Home Depot says they are hiring 80,000 workers nationwide in preparation for its busy spring season.
From sales and cashiers to operations and online order fulfillment, opportunities include both permanent part-time and seasonal positions in the company’s stores and distribution facilities.
College students, retirees and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The company says applying for a job now takes about 15 minutes using any device thanks to a shorter application and mobile optimized career site.
To apply, visit careers.homedepot.com/jobs-in-bloom, select "SEE ALL HOURLY JOBS," enter your desired location and click search.
Stores are hiring in the following area locations: (job openings based on Home Depot website)
Palm Beach County
- Jupiter - West Indiantown Road (19 jobs)
- Lake Park - Northlake Boulevard (16 jobs)
- West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Lakes (14 jobs)
- West Palm Beach - Okeechobee Boulvard. (6 jobs)
- Royal Palm Beach - State Road 7 (9 jobs)
- Suburban Lake Worth - Lake Worth Road (18 jobs)
- Suburban Lake Worth - Jog Road (1 job)
- Boynton Beach - SW 8th St. (13 jobs)
- West Delray Beach - Jog Road (6 jobs)
- Delray Beach - Waterford Place (4 jobs)
- West Boca Raton - Glades Road (8 jobs)
- Jensen Beach - Federal Highway (13 jobs)
St. Lucie County
- Port St. Lucie - Gatlin Boulevard (9 jobs)
- Port St. Lucie - St. Lucie West Boulevard (18 jobs)
- Fort Pierce - Okeechobee Boulevard (5 jobs)
Indian River County
- Vero Beach - 58th Avenue (17 jobs)
- Sebastian - U.S. 1 (8 jobs)