Super culinary couple David Sabin and his wife, Top Chef's Lindsay Autry, spearhead The Palm Beach Food and Wine Festival . The festival is a smashing success year after year and that's why SunFest has asked them back to continue to curate this year's culinary options. Personally, I believe they created a reason not to eat before SunFest: but at SunFest.
New this year
- Jianbing (a Chinese street food dish becoming popular in the United States)
- New gluten-free items
- More sandwiches and salads
- The 'Hey Man Nice Taco' (paying omage to the band Filter)
- The 'Soop Dogg' Hot Dogg
Check out our Facebook live video below as we take the first bites of SunFest with taste tasty treats
This Year's Main Dining Areas (Map Below)
- "Fueling Station" a revitalized area near the Ford Stage.
- "Eatery" the main food area at the heart of SunFest (Behind the Tire Kingdom Stage)
- "Diner" a 50's themed dinner (Near the JetBlue stage)