JUPITER, Fla. — A couple of South Florida mainstay events are back this weekend as well as a lighthouse adventure and live music.
1) The 47th Annual Stuart Boat Show
Back at the Sailfish Capital of the World, you can find 180 exhibitors from all over the world displaying hundreds of boats. See the latest models of motoryachts, cruisers, center consoles, speedboats, and more. From 12 feet to 90 feet. Plus music food and fun.
Friday, Jan. 15 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 16 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 17 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tickets $15 adults | $13 veterans | $8 kids 12 and under
Parking with shuttle service
- Witham Field Airport: off Monterey Road, turn onto Southeast Flying Fortress Lane
- 827 NW Dixie Highway (Dixie Hwy and NW Wright Blvd.)
2) South Florida Mini-Fair - West Palm Beach
Because of the coronavirus pandemic organizers of the South Florida Fair plan to hold a mini-fair in January and a full-fledged fair in May of 2021.
Mini-Fair - What To Know
- Jan. 15 - 31 at the South Florida Fair Grounds
- Hours are Mon - Friday 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- There will be live music (including tribute bands), fair food, livestock shows (including racing pigs), and kiddie rides
- There will not be adult rides
- If you buy a ticket to the Mini-Fair it will get you into the full-fledge fair for free in May (Tuesdays - Thursdays)
3) Family Adventure Day - Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse - NOW SOLD OUT
Saturay, Jan 16 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Explore life on the waterfront with your family - in a socially-distant, new fun way at the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum. Kids will receive a Youth Explorer Goodie kit that includes binoculars, coloring page, lighthouse pencil, a ship-making kit, and a special History Mystery Scavenger Hunt. Tickets cost $5 (chilren under 5 are free), online purchase required.
4) Elements - The Ultimate Earth, Wind, and Fire Experience - Jupiter
Free on Saturday, Jan. 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the Abacoa Amphitheater. There are three "soaring falsetto" vocalists, rhythm
and horn sections. The venue is following COVID-19 CDC guidelines and is restricting access to 50%.
5) Low Rider: A Tribute to Steve Miller and Other Classic Artists - Lake Park
Friday, Jan 15 at 8 p.m. the Kelsey theater will present Low Rider. They are a classic rock tribute band that features music from the '60s to '80s including Tom Petty Steve Miller, Bob Seger, John Mellencamp plus other genres like country and reggae. Tickets start at $25.75 plus taxes and fee.