I-95 mom Rachel Leigh from Boynton Beach moved to South Florida right after Hurricane Wilma in 2005. She's never experienced a hurricane before, but of course, Irma comes to town two months after Rachel has her new baby. Rachel's had some good ideas which included:
1) Fill the bathtub with water so you can flush the toilet (If the water goes out)
2) Fill the washing machine up with ice (the water will drain away when it melts)
3) Use the dishwasher as a safe
4) Clean all the babies bottles and supplies beforehand
5) Get out old coolers, scrub them down, and fill them with water.
Become an I-95 mom! Send us your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org .