The Cooper Clambake
Chef Adam Brown
The Cooper Craft Kitchen & Bar
- Langoustine - 6 each
- Wild-Caught Gulf Shrimp - 6 each (peeled and deveined)
- Littleneck Clams - 18 each
- Prince Edward Island Mussels - 18 each
- Sweet Corn, 2 ears (cooked and cut in half)
- Andouille Sausage - 8 oz. (sliced)
- Red Bliss Potatoes - 6 each (cooked and cut in half)
- Lobster Beer Broth - 24 oz.
- Butter - 8 TBSP
- Tarragon - 3 tsp (chopped)
- Flatleaf parsley - 3 tsp (chopped)
- Vegetable Oil - 3 oz.
- Piment d'Espelette Pepper
- Rustic pot for serving
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, add vegetable oil and andouille sausage, followed by the clams.
Add lobster stock, and bring to a boil.
Add mussels, shrimp, corn and potatoes, and let simmer 2 minutes.
Add the langoustines, butter, espelette and half of the herbs, and simmer 2 minutes, or until all the mussels are open and langoustines are cooked.
To plate, evenly distribute the seafood amongst your clambake serving vessel. Finish by sprinkling fresh tarragon and parsley over the dish.