Information submitted by Discover The Palm Beaches
Families may be looking for fun vacations for spring break this month, and The Palm Beaches is the perfect place to “staycation” in your own backyard.
* The Waterstone Resort & Marina, a Curio Collection by Hilton hotel, is a luxurious option for your next getaway in Boca Raton, the destination’s southernmost city.
* It’s a Four-Diamond boutique hotel, situated between the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean.
* Each guest room offers a private balcony with water view – providing guests with spectacular scenery in an elegant atmosphere.
* The “Essential Extras” package provides complimentary daily breakfast for two registered guests per room.
* Wi-Fi is included, and late checkout is available, based upon availability.
* La Masseria is in Palm Beach Gardens. The restaurant says it’s “as close to authentic Italian food you can get outside of Italy.”
* The farm-to-table establishment offers fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, with a concept inspired by the Puglia region of southern Italy.
* The word “Masseria” is translated to mean “farmhouse.”
* During March, the restaurant is offering 10% off your entire dining check.
* Simply mention “WPTV” to receive this special offer.
For more “staycation” ideas, click here.