The Station House cooks up Lobster Alfredo for National Lobster Day.
- 4 1/2 oz Lobster Meat (Claw and knuckle)
- 6 oz Linguini, par cooked
- 2 oz Garlic, sliced
- 1 oz EVOO
- 6 oz Heavy Cream
- 2 1/2 oz Asiago Cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper as needed
- Parsley chopped for garnish
Heat oil in saute pan and add garlic cook until light brown 30 seconds. Add cream and bring to simmer.
Add cheese and S&P to taste bring back to simmer and add lobster meat.
Add pasta to pan and mix ingredients well. Simmer one minute.
Plate pasta by pulling pasta from pan first and putting in center of dish and allowing sauce and lobster to fall over pasta.
Garnish with parsley and additional cheese.