PB CATCH Seafood & Raw Bar
Chef Aaron Black - Chef de cuisine
8oz Tuna Steak
2oz Crispy Idaho Potato (oblique cut)
2oz Grilled Red Onion (medium dice)
2oz Castelvetrano Olive
1oz Whole Butter
1/2 Teaspoon minced Garlic
1/2 Teaspoon Parsley
2 oz Spanish Sherry Vinaigrette
1 ea Peppadew
2 Teaspoon Zaatar (Spice Blend)
Salt and Pepper to taste
How to prepare:
• Heat a medium-sized sauté pan over high heat. Season the tuna steak with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp. oil to the hot pan, and carefully add the tuna. Sear the fish for approximately 15 seconds on each side and remove from pan.
• Slice the tuna against the grain, in thin slices.
• Meanwhile, heat another medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté the potatoes, onion and olives in butter with garlic and parsley, season with salt and pepper.
• Shingle tuna along one side of the plate, top with Spanish sherry vinaigrette and zaatar.
• Spoon potato olive mixture next to tuna and garnish with peppadew pepper.