This is a month where we may be looking to enjoy a little extra food. Sometimes delicious holiday eats can even provide beauty inspiration!
These are some suggested beauty products with food ingredients, and there are benefits for using them:
- Smooth and firm your skin with cranberries! Osmosis Pur Medical Skincare Polish is a delicious cranberry enzyme-smoothing, peptide-firming, antioxidant mask. This mild, exfoliating mask gives the skin a smooth, healthy appearance with each application through the use of cranberry enzymes with small amounts of L-lactic Acid. It contains 1% of the potent antioxidant CoQ10 that leaves your skin protected and radiant. Using fruit and other gentle enzymes, Polish is designed to remove only the exfoliating epidermal layers by primarily cleaving protein (keratin) and minimizing lipid removal. In addition, Polish provides a gentle firming effect and a radiant glow that lasts for many hours which leaves your skin firm, smooth and beautiful. You can purchase it at
- Chocolate for better hair! Natural Kerr is a haircare line created here in The Palm Beaches, with a store at the Mall at Wellington Green. The Cacao-Macchiato Deep Conditioner has a masterful formulation which contains sophisticated butters, cacao extract, botanical oils, all carefully combined to create your hair harmony. The product contains cacao extract, which is a well-known emollient, great for locking in moisture for your natural hair. It also acts as a softening agent, coupled with riboflavins (B2) aiding with natural hair growth. You can purchase it at https://www.naturalkerr.com/shop-online/cacao-macchiato-deep- conditioner
- Wine and apples for youthful skin! Dr. Jacob D. Steiger, a facial plastic surgeon in Boca Raton, has created his own skin care line. Restore Stem Cell Night Cream is moisture-boosting, and it nourishes dry skin back to optimum health, supports barrier repair and lipid replenishment. Apple and peptide-derived stem cells repair damage to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Resveratrol, caffeine, and green tea polyphenols offer antioxidant benefits to nourish and protect against environmental stressors, promoting healthy, vibrant, youthful skin. You can purchase it at
- Rice for a smoother, more even makeup application! Luka Cosmetics was founded in The Palm Beaches. The brand’s Organic Primed & Plumped Face Primer contains rice starch, which helps with oil control. It also preps, smoothes, and hydrates your skin, leaving it ready for a flawless make-up application. It contains powerful antioxidants, such as Vitamins A, C, E, Green Tea and Resveratrol to protect and rejuvenate the skin. It leaves your skin looking dewy, refreshed and glowing for a flawless foundation application. You can purchase it at
- Mushrooms for a more even skintone! The iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance + has Polyporus umbellatus, which is mushroom extract, to inhibit tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin. Therefore, it controls hyperpigmentation. It exhibits powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties. This powerful formulation significantly increases antioxidant protection while helping improve the appearance of compromised, blemish-prone, and aging skin. You can purchase it in person at V Boutique Aesthetics in Atlantis, and find out more about the product at https://www.isclinical.com/pro-heal-serum-advance.html .
For more beauty tips and tricks, follow me at @AngelaCruzTube on social media and subscribe to my YouTube channel