chicken wings, naked, baked (or fried per your desire) As Needed: Your favorite rub
Traditional Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 Cups Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1 Cup Unsalted, melted butter
1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
2. Add your favorite rub onto the chicken wings
3. Bake on upper middle rack for 25-30 minutes until crispy, turning once
4. While wings are cooling,mix Wing sauce ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce to a simmer, approximately 3-5 minutes. Taste and add additional hot sauce for spicier sauces/add honey for sweeter.
5. When chicken is done, add to a large bowl and pour over sauce. Gently toss wings with a spatula until evenly coated.
6. Serve with desired Blue Cheese/ Ranch Dip, etc. dip
7. Dig in