Buffalo Sauce Recipe:
- 1 1/3 cup Frank's red hot sauce. (Or favorite hot sauce)
- 1 cup melted unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar.
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
Mix all of the ingredients together in one bowl!
Directions for Chicken Wings:
1. Heat oil in a pot to 350 degrees
2. Gently submerge wings into oil and cook for 12 minutes (15 minutes for extra crispy)
3. Take wings out of oil and place directly into mixing bowl for tossing
4. Add sauce and minced garlic into bowl and toss evenly coating all wings