* 1 bag of Rice Vermicelli Noodles
* 1 cup of your favorite grain such as quinoa or Black Forbidden Rice
* 1 Head of Broccoli with Orange Glaze: Chopped Ginger, Orange Zest, sesame oil
* 2 Cups of Sauteed Crimini Mushrooms: balsamic glaze, salt/pepper mix
* Sirloin steak using your favorite spice blend
* Seared shrimp using your favorite seasoning
* Goat Cheese crumbles
How to Make Your Own Superfoods Bowl:
1. Start with your base- Fill your bowl with cilantro rice noodles and your favorite grain
2. Next, load up on veggies- Top your base with broccoli and crimini mushrooms and any other of your favorites.
3. Bring on the protein- Fill your bowl with Steak and Shrimp (or any other protein of choice)
4. Top it off- Finish off your bowl with goat cheese crumbles
1 Bag of Rice Vermicelli
2 ups of Fresh Cilantro Leaves (1 Bunch)
¼ cup of Extra virgin olive oil
2 Teaspoons salt
3 Tablespoon champagne vinegar
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil with salt, remove the pot from the heat, and add the noodles. Let the noodles soak until they're tender, about 5 minutes. Chill in ice bath until completely cool.
2. Drain and dry noodles.
3. Combine cilantro, cheese, olive oil, vinegar and salt to taste in the bowl of a food processor, and puree.
4. Mix in cilantro puree well until all ingredients have been combined.
5. Keep chilled until ready to use to build bowl.