11 hospitalized in Doral, Florida, gas leak

Posted at 11:04 AM, Jan 31, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-31 18:59:56-05

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue is responding to a carbon monoxide leak in Doral Sunday morning. 

The incident occurred at 5485 NW 79th Ave. in Doral at Shape Lovers, a dietary food catering company.

Eleven people have been hospitalized after being exposed to carbon monoxide, rescue said. They have been transported to local hospitals and are listed as stable.

This is a developing story. It will be updated as more information becomes available.

Story from our news partners