Police are trying to find the person or persons behind a BB gun shooting spree in the city.
Police say the vandalism happened early Tuesday morning. Investigators think someone fired from a car that traveled throughout the city.
Briana Kraker, was among the victims. BB gun pellets pierced the window inches from her son's car seat.
"I don't think it's right to do to anybody but when you see a car seat in the car like c'mom," said Kraker.
Vandals also shot at Mario Scuoppo's son's girlfriend's BMW.
"You get angry that someone would do that in the neighborhood," said Scuoppo.
The following locations were among those struck:
- 2300 block of SW Cameo Blvd, broken vehicle windows
- 1700 block of SW Castinet Ln., broken vehicle window (three incidents)
- 900 block of SW Aviation Ave., broken vehicle windows
- 2600 block of SW Ace Rd., broken vehicle windows
- 2000 block of SW Judith Ln., broken vehicle windows
- 1700 block of SW Arch St., broken truck windows
By early afternoon, police said the number of victims had reached 25.
If you have any information you are urged to call the Port St. Lucie Police Department at (772) 871-5001 or Treasure Coast Crime Stoppers at 1-800-273 TIPS.
— Gabrielle Sarann (@GabrielleSarann) May 23, 2017