News

Actions

Fire destroys mobile home in IRC

Posted at 2:59 PM, Jan 24, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-24 16:02:40-05

Firefighters were on the scene of a mobile home fire Sunday morning, according to Indian River County Fire Rescue.

Officials say the incident happened at 7:15 a.m. in the Winter Beach Mobile Home Park at 66th Street and U.S. 1.

According to firefighters, the fire that destroyed the mobile home may have been caused by an electrical space heater.

No one was injured.

Photo Courtesy of Cindy Dougan/TC Palm