It was a busy week for health inspectors in our area.
In this week's Dirty Dining report, four restaurants were temporarily shut down for violations.
RELATED: More Dirty Dining stories
In Boca Raton, Planet Juice, located at 1951 North Federal Hwy., was closed for rodent activity after an inspection on Nov. 5.
The report states that 30 rodent droppings were found in a storage room in the kitchen area. Also, 10 rodent droppings were discovered in the ice machine/cooler area in a kitchen area.
This was the only high-priority violation found of the three violations documented during the inspection.
In West Palm Beach, Grilled Cheese Gallery, located at 422 Northwood Rd., was shut down for more than a day for roach activity after an inspection on Nov. 7.
The report says eight live roaches were found inside and on top of a dish machine. Five live roaches were discovered behind a freezer, across a dish area. Four live roaches were found in seals of an upright freezer, across from the dish area. Four live roaches were found under a glass door cooler, which was next to the cook line.
Health inspectors found three high-priority violations on this day.
When inspectors went back to Grilled Cheese Gallery the next day, they said found more live roaches in multiple places.
It wasn't until a third inspection that the issue was resolved.
In Okeechobee County, Brahma Bull, located at 2405 Hwy 441 SE, was closed for nearly a day after rodent activity was found on Nov. 4.
The report said five rodent droppings were found behind the reach-in freezer and three rodent droppings were discovered by the back screen door. Health inspectors said the operator removed the droppings and sanitized the area.
Two high-priority violations were found during the inspection.
In Sebastian, Crab E Bills, located at 1540 Indian River Dr., was also shut down for rodent activity after a Nov. 8 inspection.
Rodent droppings were found in multiple places, including 50 under crates where jugs of oil and straws are stored in a room and 12 on the floor at the bar,
Also, health inspectors said they found an employee inappropriately touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands.
All of the restaurants mentioned above have since reopened.