News

Actions

VIDEO: Car wash vacuum catches fire

Posted at 7:49 AM, Apr 13, 2016

(KXAS/NBC) A car wash in Dallas, Texas, got a little heated recently.

Security video shows a vacuum cleaner at the Checker Flag Car Wash going up in flames while it was being used by a customer.

The video then shows the customer calmly walking away momentarily and then walking back with a hose to extinguish the flame.

The customer then quickly sped away.

The car wash owner believes the fire was caused by the customer trying to vacuum some spilled gas.

No one was injured in the incident.

Courtesy: KXAS via NBC News Channel