HOBE SOUND, Fla. — The Martin County Sheriff’s Office and Martin County Fire Rescue said all evacuations have been lifted after a gas leak was reported Tuesday morning at a pizza restaurant in Hobe Sound.
The restaurant, Angelo Too Pizza, is located at 8815 SE Bridge Road in the Market Place Plaza.
As a precaution, the sheriff's office evacuated the plaza while investigators tracked the source of the leak.
Around 11 a.m., officials said the evacuations were lifted and the scene was clear. There's no word if a gas leak was ever found.