Johns Hopkins University created an online tool to track school re-opening plans.
The online map breaks down plans by each state as well as national reopening guidance.
The tool categorizes plans by:
- Core Academics
- SARS CoV2 Protection
- Before & After School Programs
- School Access & Transportation
- Student Health Services
- Food & Nutrition
- Parent Choice
- Teacher & Staff Choice
- Children with special needs / ESL / Gifted and Twice Exceptional
- Children of poverty and systemic disadvantage
- Engagement and Transparency
Click here to access the reopening plan tracker.