List developing... Check back for updates. E-mail suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Brunch from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. includes a live jazz band and a special Easter brunch menu including:
- Lobster Bisque
- Surf and Turf Benedict
- Asparagus & Eggs
- Smashed Avocado Toast
- Cocktails like the Apple Cider Mimosa and Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade
- Endless drinks for $15 (Mimosa, Sparkling Rose, Margarita, Bellini's, Bloody Mary's and Draft Beer)
Brunch Buffet from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. includes:
- Prime Rib
- Smoked Salmon
- Corn Flake Crusted French Toast
- Candied Bacon
$28 for Adults/ $15 kids under 8 (RSVP suggested)
Palm Beach Gardens
- Easter Tapas (foodies check out the descriptions of the food in the pic above)
- Easter Bunny Pics – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- $15 Unlimited Mimosas or Bloody Marys
- Easter Bunny Pics – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Free pictures with the Easter Bunny from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Free Easter Egg Hunt at 3 pm for kids 12 and under.
- Free games and rock painting for kids from noon to close.
- Live music with Adrian Stoney from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Easter Brunch Buffet in the upper dining room (with optional Tito's Bloody Mary Bar for adults) from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. $29.99 for adults and $14.99 kids 10 and under.
- Reservations accepted for parties of six or more - call 772-600-7239
West Palm Beach
Avocado Grill (reservations suggested)
Special Easter brunch menu including
- Braised Lamb Quesadilla with fresh avocado and fruit salsa
- Roasted Lamb Shank served Moroccan style
- Lobster Benedict with spinach, avocado, truffle hollandaise and breakfast potatoes
- Grilled Lemon Peppercorn Mojito
Middle Eastern and American twist on Easter menu including
- Hand-stuffed grape leaves crafted from a secret family recipe and paired with a tender, 10-ounce grilled ribeye steak ($35/person)
- Mezze Tour (photo above)
Special three-course prix fixe menu featuring items like
- Salmon Tartare
- Steak Frites
- Roasted Duck and Waffle
- Short Rib Hash
- Jumbo Lump Crab Quiche
$65 per adult, $25 for children (see pic above)
Easter brunch buffet (11:30 am - 3 pm)
- Cornmeal Flapjacks with bourbon blueberry jam, salted butter
- Fried Chicken Thighs with sweet-tea brine, bread, and butter pickles
- Buttermilk Waffle with spiced apple butter, maple syrup, and crispy bacon
- Omelette station
- Desserts (see pic above)
$65 per person.