PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — Santa Claus has added more venues to his appearance calendar, and Adam Carolla is in town unscripted, plus a lot more holiday fun round out this weekend's list.
1) Santa Claus - The Gardens Mall
Visit with Santa at The Gardens Mall's Grand Court to add some magic to your holiday season.
Things to Know
- Runs during normal hours Nov. 21 through Christmas Eve.
- Socially distant photos with Santa (no lap-sitting)
- Santa will place his magical mask over his beard
- Appointments are strongly encouraged
- Children 2 and up require facial coverings
- Enhanced cleanings between visits
- Lines will have social distant spacing between parties
Get a full list of safety precautions by clicking here.
2) Adam Corolla - West Palm Beach
Adam Carolla is the funniest comedian who has never written a joke and to prove it Adam has agreed to come on stage with no idea of what he is going to say.
Instead, the audience will supply ideas for Adam to spin into comedy gold right on the spot.
Tickets start at $30 plus tax and fees plus there is a two-drink minimum.
Unprepared Stand Up Shows
Friday, Nov. 20 at 10 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 21 at 9:30 p.m.
LIVE Podcast Shows
Friday, Nov. 20 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 21 at 7 p.m.
3) 13th Annual Festival of Trees & Lights - Stuart
The free week-long festival features more than 75 decorated trees, wreaths, and holiday centerpieces. The festival benefits the mental health programs of [tykes & teens]. The event is held at the Flagler Center from Nov. 16 - 21.
There is storytime with Mrs. Claus, auctions, cooking classes, and other events held throughout the week. Get more information by clicking here.
4) Holiday Light Show - West Palm Beach
A family-friendly, fun-filled, drive-thru holiday event held at Okeeheelee Park Fridays - Sundays now through Dec. 27. Proceeds benefit local children and families via Lights 4 Hope Inc. Tickets start at $12.
5) Never Stop Believin': The Ultimate Journey Tribute - Jupiter
The free socially distant concert will be held at the Amphitheater in Downtown Abacoa on Saturday, Nov. 21 starting at 7:30 p.m.