Hamilton the Musical is coming to the Broward Center for the Performing Arts Dec. 18 - Jan. 20.
40 tickets to each show will be sold for $10 each. With tickets starting around $150 that's some big savings.
To get in on the #HamForHam deal there will be a digital lottery two days before each performance.
Hamilton will be coming to the Kravis Center in the 2019 - 2020 season.
2) The lottery will open at 11 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
3) Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 a.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS.
4) Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
5) Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email.
6) Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.