If you find yourself more inebriated than you planned this evening keep this in mind: you can get reimbursed for your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride home.
The Kessler Law Firm based out of Fort Pierce will compensate you up to $35.
You pay the fare, then send in the receipt, proof of Florida residency and that you are 21-years or older.
Free Ride Program FAQs
1. What dates can this be used for during the 4th of July holiday?
Your free ride must occur in Florida this year between June 29th and July 9th.
2. What travel fares are eligible for the program?
The reimbursement offer is good for a one-way ride to your home using a cab, an Uber or a Lyft, and is limited to one reimbursement per person.
3. Who is qualified for the free ride program?
Any Florida resident age 21 or older with a valid ID is qualified for the program.
4. What constitutes a valid ID?
A copy of your driver’s license or any other state-issued document attesting to your residency in Florida will be accepted.
5. Who can I contact if I have any questions?
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ; or call 772-466-4900 if you have any questions about the Free Ride program.
6. How much will I be reimbursed?
You will be reimbursed for 100% of your receipt amount, up to $35.
7. How do I get reimbursed for my ride home?
After you pay the cab driver or ride service for your ride home, get a receipt for the trip. Send the receipt and a copy of your valid ID to:
Free for the Fourth Ride Program
Kessler Law Firm
101 North U.S. 1 Suite 200
Fort Pierce, FL 34950