PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — Some Best Buy locations have started inviting customers back inside their stores using increased safety measures.
Shoppers have to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation with a Best Buy employee.
Best Buy says all employees will be wearing gloves and masks, and practice social distancing.
There are three stores in the WPTV NewsChannel 5 service area that are participating.
- Palm Beach Gardens - Legacy Place
- Wellington - State Road 7
- West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Lakes Blvd.
How the store consultation works
- Create an appointment
- Take a confirmation pre-call to asses your needs
- You will be called to the door when it's time for the appointment
- Personal shopper will follow you doing the consultation (using social distancing)
- Complete the sale
- Be escorted out of the store
In addition, contactless curbside service continues.