Wednesday, Palm Beach County reopened Bert Winters Park after being closed for ten months for improvements.
- Renovation of existing boat ramps
- 3 floating staging docks
- 45 additional car/trailer parking spaces
- New ADA-compliant restroom facilities
- Flow of traffic enhancements
- Reconfiguration of existing parking spaces
- Storm-water management improvement
— T.A. Walker (@timallanwalker) July 25, 2018
Bert Winters Park is located at 13425 Ellison Wilson Road in Juno Beach. The park is open daily from sunrise until sunset. A boat trailer parking permit is required. Annual permits may be purchased online at www.pbcparks.com . Daily permits will be available at Bert Winters Park using the onsite pay station.