The Susan G. Komen South Florida Race For The Cure is happening on Saturday, Jan 26. along the West Palm Beach Waterfront. Here are some of the new things you can expect for this year. You can register for the race by clicking here.
1) Kids Zone - has gone wild this year with pink flamingos from the Palm Beach Zoo, a painting hedgehog, fishing activities with Loggerhead Marinelife Center, giant lawn games, obstacle courses, arts and crafts and more!
2) New race schedule - The Ladies and men’s 5k race will be ran simultaneously at 7:30 am. So couples can now go race together! The family one-mile walk will happen at the same time as the Team 5k (there is a family turn-around a half mile down the course).
3) Inflatable T-Rexs - Be on the lookout for big pink dinosaurs running around asking you to help us make breast cancer extinct!
4) Ride share drop off area - Ride share drop off will be on Narcissus (north of the Meyer Amphitheater). There will not be a Kravis Center parking shuttle provided.
5) Forever Fighter t-shirt - for those living with metastatic breast cancer. You need to request this shirt when you register if this applies to you.