PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — Duffy's Sports Grill has been reopening its restaurants in phases. Wednesday, Florida's largest family-owned restaurant chain is set to reopen 10 more stores.
Stores opening Wednesday, July 15
- Boynton East (Hypoluxo and Congress): 4746 N Congress Ave.
- Boynton West (Boynton Beach Blvd and Jog): 6545 Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Delray Beach: 1750 S. Federal Hwy.
- Ft. Lauderdale: 1804 Cordova Rd.
- Palm Beach Gardens: 4280 Northlake Blvd.
- Plantation: 811 S. University Drive
- Royal Palm Beach (Southern Blvd): 11935 Southern Blvd.
- Stuart: 6431 S.E. Federal Hwy.
- West Palm Beach: 225 Clematis St.
- West Palm Beach (Village Blvd): 721 Village Blvd
The chain said some of its stores have been slow to reopen because they were reviewing local laws, implementing CDC guidelines regarding the coronavirus, and evaluating if the operation is viable because they are only allowed to function at 50% capacity.
"We have been diligently following local mandates and CDC guidance across all Duffy's locations and out of an abundance of caution, we have taken this time to leave no stone unturned to ensure the safety and quality of service to the standard we are known for. Duffy's has locations spread over numerous counties with varying local mandates, and we are investing extra time to ensure each store receives the support needed to open safely and responsibly. Many of these locations still fall under Phase 1 regulations with limitations on capacity and bar use, which greatly hinders operations and guest experience. Many of our colleagues opened quickly to find they could not sustain business at 50% capacity and have had to lay off employees subsequently. Opening responsibly also includes sustainability for Duffy's. We are looking to the future by taking the steps now needed to keep the doors open and our Team Members employed so we can continue to serve our communities. We are excited to announce our official reopening plans for July in the next couple of days!"