Submitted by Discover The Palm Beaches, www.ThePalmBeaches.com
This is the time of year when many visitors come to The Palm Beaches.
Discover The Palm Beaches, the tourism marketing organization for Palm Beach County, has compiled some options to eat, stay and play in the destination for November 2018:
* Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in Manalapan is a luxury oceanfront resort that was recently recognized in Conde Nast Traveler’s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards.
* It’s one of only two Forbes Five-Star resorts in Palm Beach and eight in Florida.
* The resort is offering a “Fourth Night Free” promotion.
* Now through December 19th, if you stay three nights in a row in an Ocean View room category or higher, you will receive your fourth night for free. * For more details, visit https://www.eaupalmbeach.com/offers
* For a place to dine, try Burt & Max’s in Delray Beach. It’s a contemporary neighborhood bar & grill featuring made-from-scratch, modern American cuisine.
* The restaurant is offering 12 for $12 lunches weekdays from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* There are twelve items priced at just $12 each, including a beverage.
* Weekend brunch on Saturdays and Sundays are until 3 p.m., featuring a build-your-own Bloody Mary and mimosa bar.
o You can take advantage of the happy hour at the bar area, which makes the Bloody Mary drinks only $5 and mimosas $3.
* Happy Hour Daily is all day until 6:30 pm at the bar, high tops, and lounge area.
* Nightly, check out their rotating list of wines by bottle priced at just $20 each. In addition to that, the General Manager selects higher-end bottles for a great price and features those nightly as well. * For more savings offers, visit http://www.burtandmaxs.com/promotions.
Finally, for a place to play, check out Boca Raton. The Cultural Consortium of Greater Boca Raton has fifteen not-for-profit member organizations which provide a wide array of programming for all ages. For more information, visit https://artsinboca.org
* The Boca Raton Museum of Art has a new Florida exhibition that celebrates the state’s culture, diversity, and history. On view Nov. 13th: Imagining Florida: History and Myth in the Sunshine State. The most comprehensive and all-embracing Florida themed show of its kind, presents a remarkable assemblage of 200+ works of art that celebrate how the Sunshine State has inspired artists across three centuries. This stunning exhibition is a major anthology of art made in and inspired by Florida and its people, places, flora, and fauna. The Boca Raton Museum of Art brings together America’s leading masters and some of the world’s most renowned painters - who visited Florida and were spellbound by the exotic beauty surrounding them. For more information, visit https://www.bocamuseum.org
* Boca Ballet Theatre is a nationally recognized, youth-focused non-profit dance organization, which presents exceptional performances incorporating the world’s most celebrated professional dancers, offers engaging community outreach and service programs, and operates a proven classical ballet academy. Upcoming performances include The Nutcracker on November 23rd at 7:30 p.m., November 24th at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and November 25th at 2 p.m., as well as Romeo & Juliet on April 12th at 7:30 p.m., April 13th at 7:30 p.m. and April 14th at 2 p.m. For more information, visit https://www.bocaballet.org
For more Staycation Steals ideas, visit https://www.thepalmbeaches.com/special-offers-and-packages