School is letting out this month, and families may be planning upcoming vacations. Even residents who live in The Palm Beaches can enjoy “Staycation Steals” – to take advantage of the tourism assets available locally.
The Colony Palm Beach is known for an ideal location. It sits adjacent to the world-famous Worth Avenue in the center of town, and a football field length away from the actual beach.
* From now through June 30, 2017, you can take advantage of a “Savor the Secret Season” offer from this historic property.
* Receive 5% off a stay of any length, as well as a $25 daily dining credit and a complimentary room upgrade.
* To book this special, use the promo code, “Secret.”
For those who are looking for dining deals in Boca Raton, the city’s food scene is exploding, and Tanzy Restaurant in Mizner Park is a social, garden-fresh dining destination offering a modern take on traditional Italian cuisine.
* The restaurant features a happy hour with the following specials:
o $5 infused signature vodkas and select cocktails
o $5 glass of wine
o $8 appetizers
o $4 select beer
* Tanzy is offering a Mother’s Day Brunch that celebrates mom with a decadent spread and a custom “Mom-Osa.” Brunch menu options include the following:
o Crispy Chicken & Waffles with Spicy Maple Syrup
o Steak & Eggs
o Infamously Decadent French Toast
o The “Mom-Osa” is a sweet and bubbly cocktail made with award-winning La Marca Prosecco and El Corazon purée with flavors of blood orange, passion fruit and pomegranate, and it’s topped with a stunning red rose petal. Get the beverage
bottomless for just $14.
Visitors and residents can discover The Palm Beaches’ underwater treasures with Keylypso of The Palm Beaches, a catamaran.
* The catamaran offers daily tours for snorkeling and a sunset tour.
* To experience for yourself the area’s spectacular marine biodiversity, take a snorkel charter by booking yours now at http://www.keylypso.com.
Submitted by Discover The Palm Beaches,www.thepalmbeaches.com