You could go the classic round with a card and some flowers this Mother’s Day – but mom deserves the best, and there’s something about a beauty gift that shows you’ve gone the extra mile.
Here are some beauty gift ideas that are sure to please:
- Urban Decay has a new “Backtalk Palette” that’s like two makeup palettes in one. The travel-ready case holds eight nude-mauve, soft berry and muted rose eyeshadows on one side and four coordinating blush and highlighter shades on the other. From 3 Sheets (a satin pinky peach eyeshadow) to Cheap Shot (a medium pink-nude highlighter), the palette’s monochromatic shades will have both your eyes and cheeks speaking volumes. Busy moms on-the-go can apply makeup anywhere with the built in, detachable, double-sided mirror. The palette is $46, available exclusively at Sephora stores or at www.Sephora.com .
- Moms love manicures! Kendra Scott is a popular brand for jewelry, but did you know the company also offers nail lacquer? A fabulous gift would be one - or all - of the brand-new Summer 2018 collection shades. “Pink Agate” is the perfect balance of delicate and daring, “Magenta” is an energizing addition to mom’s look that’s sure to wow, and “Red Mother of Pearl” is just the thing to inspire fearless accessorizing. Each nail lacquer is $16, and is available at the Kendra Scott store at The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, or online at https://www.kendrascott.com/new-now/trending-now/nail-lacquer .
- Hello Mama Box is the first monthly subscription box of its kind geared specifically towards for mothers. The “Maternal Wellness Self-Care” package encourages moms to replenish naturally at all stages of their journey! Each box contains 3-4 full size and travel size natural/organic products, affirmation cards, tea, and a functional gift. Subscriptions start at $35 a month for a 12 month subscription, and it’s for all moms to take a self-care moment in order to be the best, healthy caregivers they can be. You can purchase online at https://hellomamabox.com .
- Safe for expecting mothers, OSEA skincare is a luxury non-toxic skincare brand which stands for the elements: Ocean, Sun, Earth and Atmosphere. The “Mother’s Day Gift Set” features three products: Atmosphere Protection Cream (a lightweight moisturizer), Sea Vitamin Boost spray (a refreshing, hydrating mist) and Anti-Aging Body Balm (an ultra-silky balm that also promotes the appearance of skin elasticity). For a relaxing bath, try the “Gigartina Therapy Bath,” a mineral-rich, hydrating seaweed bath soak. Both the $60 gift set and $48 therapy bath can be purchased online at https://oseamalibu.com .
- Clean skin is the foundation of beauty. The FOREO LUNA Mini Facial Cleansing Brush boasts T-Sonic technology and a non-abrasive silicone design to deliver gentle, deep cleansing and a brighter, more radiant complexion with regular use. The included Silicone Cleansing spray helps keep it clean and ready to go, so you're always prepared to glow. It is $89, sold exclusively with HSN at https://www.hsn.com/products/foreo-luna-mini-t-sonic-brush-with-cleansing-spray/8173177 .
- For a gorgeous eye look that lasts, the TooFaced Life’s a Peach Ultimate Eye Collection features the iconic Sweet Peach Palette, bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara and 24-Hour Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer. The palette is a new take on neutrals, featuring fresh-picked shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes and purples that will have mom looking sweet as a peach year-round. It is $70, sold exclusively with HSN at https://www.hsn.com/products/too-faced-lifes-a-peach-ultimate-eye-collection/8648412 .
- If you can't buy your mom diamonds, rubies, or pearls for her special day, Spanish-based beauty brand, Miriam Quevedo, has the next best thing. Her hair products contain the real thing at a fraction of the cost! Sublime Gold Lotion ($60) contains active ingredients such as 24K gold, caviar, and organic argan oil to nourish and regenerate the heart of the hair shaft and scalp for extreme vitality. The Platinum & Diamonds Mask ($60) has powders that repair damaged hair, while restoring volume. The Glacial White Caviar Precious Elixir ($90) includes a blend of precious gemstones that reflect their own light to give hair a brilliant shine. These products can be purchased at Space NK at Bloomingdale’s in Boca Raton, or online at www.miriamquevedo.com .
For more beauty tips, tricks and product recommendations, follow @AngelaCruzTube on social media or subscribe to http://youtube.com/angelacruztube