Mexican Adobo Beef Sliders
- 1 Tbsp. Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 lb. NatureSource Boneless Beef Strip Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 Wellsley Farms Yellow Onion, cut in half, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Lawry's All-Purpose Mexican Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1 (15 oz.) can Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Wellsley Farms Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Heinz White Vinegar
- Package of mini buns
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add steak, onion, seasoning and cinnamon; sauté just until outside surface is no longer pink, about 5 minutes
- Remove meat from pan; set aside. Add tomato sauce, orange juice and vinegar to pan. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes
- Return meat to pan; reheat 1 minute
- Place meat on small buns.
Recipe 2: Spicy Carnitas Pizza with Avocado Lime Aioli
- 1 (20 oz.) ball Original Pizza of Boston Fresh Pizza Dough
- 2 ripe Green Giant Avocados, cut into 1 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Tropicana Lime juice (about ½ lime)
- ½ cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. Wesson Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1½ cups Nature’s Kitchen Mild Salsa, drained, divided
- 1 cup shredded Tropical Queso Fresco, divided
- 2 cups Del Real Carnitas, heated, or Curley's Sauceless Pulled Pork, heated
- Divide dough in half. Flatten each half into a disc, fold over, and then form into ball. Set aside under a tea towel for 45 min.
- While the dough rests, mash about half an avocado in a small bowl. Whisk in the lime juice and mayonnaise; refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven on to 400 degrees. Place a ball of dough on a floured board. With a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 16 circle. Repeat with the second ball of dough.
- Brush each crust with 2 Tbsp. of oil and transfer to a rack on a baking sheet. Cook until bottom is browned, about 1 to 2 min.
- Flip and quickly spread half of salsa over each crust. Top each with ½ cup of queso fresco. Close oven and cook until bottom is browned and cheese melted, about 1 to 2 min.
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board. Divide meat between pizzas, spreading evenly. Top with reserved avocado. Drizzle with mayo mixture (aioli), cut into 6 slices and serve immediately.