1. Take 2 Avocados. Split is half, remove the seed and place in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle 1 tspn (Flat) of salt on the avocado.
3. Squeeze 1 tspn of lime.
4. Muddle avocado and seasonings to a smooth texture.
5. Add 1 spoonful red onion (chopped), 2 spoonfuls of green chilies (chopped), 2 spoon cilantro (chopped), 2 spoon tomato (diced), and jalapeño based on desired temperature (no jalapeno form mild, 1 spoon jalapeno for medium, and 2 spoon jalapeno for spicy).
6. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
7. Serve with tortilla chips.