Beauty gifts for the holidays are full of glitz and festive packaging! To help you in your quest for the perfect present for your loved ones, here are some beauty gift suggestions at a wide range of prices:
- For pure luxury, Artistry by Amway’s Supreme LX Collection helps transform and regenerate your skin’s youthful appearance, which is perfect as we head into the holidays. The SupremeLX collection includes both a regenerating cream and a regenerating eye cream, presented in a premium gold gift box and featuring an exquisite Artistry® vanity tray. Both the products are rich, emollient creams that offer anti-aging benefits. For more information and to purchase, head over to www.amway.com.
- Makeup junkies will adore the Benefit Cosmetics Holiday 2017 gift ideas! A cute stocking stuffer idea is the limited edition “They’re Real” mascara, which features a crystal-cut design. The City Lights, Party Nights limited edition set of Benefit faves contains everything you need to get precisely defined brows, sexy long lashes, full-looking lips and a soft glow. For a “wow” factor, check out the Beauty & the Bay full-face makeup set with everything you need for long lashes, sun-kissed skin and highlighted brow and cheekbones, all in a collectible, reusable tin. You can purchase them at www.benefitcosmetics.com/us/en/value-sets-kits.
- The holidays can be such a stressful time of year, so “treat yourself” with Olive & Cocoa produts brimming with indulgence. The Sweetwater Spa Crate transports you to a serene seaside resort with products gift wrapped together in a hand-crafted wood crate with ribbon. To purchase, visit www.oliveandcocoa.com/product/serenity-spa-crate/spa-gifts.
- Toss the tubes on the sink aside and set up a nutritional, heavenly, hair haven with Miriam Quevedo’s Extreme Caviar Intensive Anti-Aging Set. This season, continue treating both your scalp and hair with nutrients, botanicals and proteins such as Caviar for "on the go" gorgeous, glowing healthy hair during your holiday travels. To purchase, the products can be found if you visit this site.
- For beauty lovers who prefer “clean products,” AILLEA is a prominent and successful clean brand. It offers a wide array of products for everyone on your holiday gift giving list, with stocking stuffer ideas. The “For Her Stocking Stuffer” and the “For Him Stocking Stuffer” sets includes four products each, and they can be purchased at aillea.com.
- Pamper your “girls” with the Ta-Ta Towel, a patented towel solution that’s made out of terrycloth fabric on one side and a super soft liner on the other. The garment absorbs moisture from underneath the breasts and behind the neck. Kim Kardashian uses it while she’s getting glammed up, and it's perfect to wear while getting ready. Check out the holiday patterns at www.tatatowels.com.
- Another stocking stuffer idea for the men in your life is from the Pacific Shaving Company. The company disrupted a decades-old industry by releasing a breakthrough grooming product: Single-Use Shaving Cream Minis, a proprietary formula of rich shaving cream encapsulated in single-dose water-soluble "pods." These Shaving Cream Minis are the first commercial cosmetic product to use this technology. Just wet, lather and shave, with no mess and zero waste. You can purchase them at www.pacificshaving.com.
For more beauty tips and tricks, follow Beauty News with Angela Cruz on social media @AngelaCruzTube and subscribe to her YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/AngelaCruzTube.