Victims remain hospitalized after Wednesday's shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Broward County.
Broward Health spokeswoman Jennifer Smith said Saturday morning that two patients are hospitalized at Broward Health Medical Center in fair condition.
Also, there is one patient in critical condition and two others in fair condition at Broward Health North.
For families of the 17 victims who died, the reality of life without them is just setting in. Fourteen students lost their lives during the school shooting, while three staff members were also killed.
Many students are sharing stories of their heroic efforts that saved lives.
- Alyssa Alhadeff, 14-year-old
- Helena Ramsey, 17-years-old
- Scott Beigel, 35-year-old Geography teacher
- Martin Duque, 14-years-old
- Nicholas Dworet, 17-years-old
- Aaron Feis, 37-years-old, security guard and assistant football coach
- Jamie Guttenburg, 14-years-old
- Luke Hoyer, 15-years-old
- Christopher Hixon, 49-years-old, school athletic director
- Cara Loughran, 14-years-old
- Gina Montalto, 14-years-old
- Joaquin Oliver, 17-years-old
- Alaina Petty, 14-years-old
- Meadow Pollack, 18-years-old
- Alex Schachter, 14-years-old
- Carmen Schentrup, 16-years-old
- Peter Wang, 15-years-old