(CNN) - A Chick-fil-A employee and customer teamed up in Texas to save a choking man.
Their life-saving actions were caught on surveillance video inside the Austin restaurant on Saturday.
A woman saw the man in trouble and rushed to begin the Heimlich maneuver.
Employee Hunter Harris took over seconds later until the food was dislodged.
After being saved, the man who was choking went back to eating his meal.
Harris said, "I did what I needed to do, and he was OK, and I just came back and continued my work."
Courtesy: CNN Newsource