PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — This week we have a new restaurant opening, pumpkin patches ready for photos, craft vendors ready to return to the street, and some laughs.
1) Papichulo Tacos Grand Opening - Royal Palm Beach
PapiChulo Tacos is set to open the doors of the second location of their chef-driven Mexican street style concept. Located in front
of Regal Cinemas in Royal Palm Beach. The laid-back vibe has food with influences from Baja, California as well as South, Central, and Latin America.
2) Halloween Event Round-Up (click event for details)
- Drive-In Horror Night - The Shining - Ft. Pierce Friday, Oct. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Haunted Mini Golf - Delray Beach - Daily from 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Palm City Pumpkin Patch - Daily from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Trunk or Treat - Delray Beach - Sunday, Oct. 18 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wellington Drive-Thru Creepy Crawl - Saturday, Oct. 17 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
The free, two-day outdoor event takes place in beautiful seaside Stuart with nearly 100 local and visiting craft artisans lining Osceola Street. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Starting on Saturday, Oct. 17. Due to the limits on gatherings, people are encouraged to reserve a time slot at ArtFestival.com.
The first concert of the season at the Abacoa Amphitheater featuring the Turnstiles: The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute band. Saturday, Oct. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
5) Chad Prather - West Palm Beach
The social media star comfortable sitting in his truck commenting on the humor of modern culture is making an appearance at the Palm Beach Improv. Tickets to see the unapologetically southern star's show start at $27 plus taxes and fee.
Friday, Oct. 16 at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 17 at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m.